Music/Facing your fears

August 2012
July 2012
June 2012

powered by

What's on Your Mind?

Music/Facing your fears

Lee started playing in a band called the Usual Suspects.  He played his first gig last night, I am very proud of him.  He has some issues around performing for others but he is working through them.  Vermont can be so cool sometimes.

7 Comments to Music/Facing your fears:

Comments RSS
dubturbo refund on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:07 AM
It is a matter of glad that Lee started playing in a band called the Usual Suspects.I am very proud of him as well. I wish his success. Have a nice day.
Reply to comment

dubturbo refund on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 11:20 PM
Reply to comment

beat making software on Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:35 AM
Informative content! I think music is the part of our heart and soul. I like your short content about music. I'll share it with my friends. Thanks for informing me.
Reply to comment

audio file transcription on Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:10 AM
That is something really a news.Well i can trust it because music can be feel everywhere.And for every mood there is a music piece.I like the blog post related to it.Thanks a lot for posting.
Reply to comment

Online free music downloads on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:06 AM
Wow, really this party was fantastic and performance was very nice. I enjoyed this party and looking forward to your site for your next performance. Thanks and keep updating...
Reply to comment

online free music downloads on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:23 AM
Reply to comment

click here on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:43 PM
If you're looking for more music to share - here's a way to get this done.
Reply to comment